Tuesday, July 20, 2010

You Make Me Happy

You make me happy.

Energetic you, Understanding you, Funny You, Encouraging you, Adventurous You, Mischievous you, Poetic You, Attractive You, Simple You, Complex You, Elegant You, Imperfect You, Sexy You, Sad you, Happy You, Patient you, Considerate you, Fighter You, Creative you…..

So now the question why does it take you to make me happy?

Well that’s simple, I only noticed you because you reflect me like no other.

You see there is no other you, when it comes to me seeing myself thru you.

So when I say you make me happy, I’m simply saying thank you, for taking the time of giving me you, much like a mirror you just stand there and compliment the beautiful me that I see in you. Yes happiness comes from within, yet we need that friendly reminder, much like a mirror to remind us just how beautiful we are.

2 comments: