Monday, July 12, 2010

Cheery Chocolate Kisses

Cherry Chocolate Kisses

I close my eyes to change the time, the time when I will taste.

I close my eyes to hear the space the space between our breaths.

I close my eyese to hear your breath, the breath unlike your last.

I close my eyes to feel time slow, love now change our past.

I close my eyes to see you move, you dance within my dreams.

I close my eyes to see you dance, you move as though on stage.

I close my eye to see you smile, your lips like fresh picked cherries.

I close my eyes to dance to you, to meet you in this trance.

I close my eyes to hold your hands, they glide between my fingers.

I close my eyes to hold you close and now we have romance.

I close my eyes to see your thoughts you wonder were I’ve been.

I close my eyes and now we dream of cherry chocolate kisses.

I close my eyes the pain no more, you melt within my grasp.

I close my eyes embrace this time, this time of cherry chocolate kisses.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Gil, cherry chocolate kisses sounds yummy. (^.^)

    Kidding aside, I can feel the longing in each line that you're thrown in here. Nice poem! Keep it up!

    ~Khaisse~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Khaisse, guess it does tease your appetite for something sweet huh? :_)

    ReplyDelete